At Tesco our vision is to create a culture of operational excellence in a workplace free of accidents, free of environmental emissions, free of health related incidents, free of losses to processes, free of security incidents.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Tesco Corporation is dedicated to making QHSE an integral part of our business at all levels of the organization and in all phases of our processes. Our future business growth depends on our ability to continuously improve our QHSE performance.
All employees are expected to be committed and involved in QHSE activities.
At Tesco we are committed to:
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and the public, as well as protect the environment
- Monitor and continuously improve quality of our products and services
- Identify hazards, analyze their impact in QHSE performance and implement controls to reduce risk, minimizing losses or damage to people, environment, equipment, products and assets
- Comply with applicable legislation and regulations in the locations where we operate
Effective application of this policy will be actively enforced in all our locations.
Equally, recognition programs will be developed throughout our operations.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System
Tesco QHSE Management System defines the structure and principles of how Tesco conducts our operations worldwide regarding Quality of our Services, and Products; Health and Safety of our employees, customers and contractors; and, Environmental Protection. This shall be communicated to all our employees, contractors and customers in all our locations. Each business segment and location must provide evidence of the implementation of this Management System.
Elements and sub-elements of the QHSE Management System include:
Complies with requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Investigation and Follow-up
For Tesco to achieve our goals we will:
- Empower our employees to achieve high quality results and train them to improve their behavior
- Understand client requirements and exceed their expectations
- Continuously measure and monitor QHSE performance and improve our QHSE system
This operational excellence will be achieved through the following:
- Line management accountability and alignment to QHSE objectives
- Specific QHSE training for all employees
- Develop innovative technologies focused on minimizing operational risks
- Building a learning sharing culture to promote continuous improvement in business processes
- Integrating Quality, Health, Safety and Environment into product development and service delivery
- Develop people and partners awareness about QHSE rules, processes and systems
Improving QHSE performance is a key element to achieving our objectives. Line Management commitment and employee participation are the key to continuous improvement in our QHSE Performance and Management System.
For further information, please our QHSE Team.